Friday, August 16, 2013

Halo! 

The MTC has been incredible! I am learning so much and have had the greatest experiences already! The Lord is with His missionaries and I know He is because of His remarkable Spirit that I have felt here. 

Although I am not in the main MTC Campus, West Campus (Wyview Complex) is probably ten times better! We are outside all of the time and the area is beautiful! The West Campus is really fun and has a great atmosphere. Everybody knows each other and we all get along well. West Campus is starting to get really busy because they are shipping down some of the Main MTC Elders and Sisters. We are supposedly going to have more here at West than at Main I hear! There are so many unused apartments that need to be filled. 

On Tuesday, we had a very special devotional. Elder Richard G. Scott spoke and there was an incredible spirit. he spoke about prayer and it was very powerful. He also invoked a blessing upon all of the missionaries that we would receive the gift of tongues according to our faith. The Spirit was so strong and he stopped and said that he could feel his wife's presence in the room. The broadcast was very special. it was the first time a devotional was broadcast to every single MTC in the world! My faith was strengthened and my desire to serve increased. I know prayer has power in it. I know that we can pray to the Lord like we talk to our parents. He is listening and He wants us to talk to Him. I was reading in 2 Nephi and it says that the evil spirit teacheth a man not to pray. We must pray always to Heavenly Father, even if we don't want to, feel tired, or feel like we have prayed enough times. He is always listening and loves us. 

So there is this cool thing called DearElder.com. If you would like to write me, please use dearelder. It sends mail in one day and is a better way to contact and communicate with me. It's absolutely free, is like writing an email, and I would love to hear from you! Here's the address!

Elder Isaac Litster
Indo-Jak SEP 10 Unit 831
2023 North 900 East 
Provo, Utah 84602

Thanks again for your love and support and may God be with you!

Love,

Elder Litster






"I think there is an angel that photo-bombed our picture!"















Elder Honda with his model shot. He actually did do some modeling for his school. He is from Perth, Australia.








No comments:

Post a Comment