Sunday, September 29, 2013

 Hello everyone!

This week has been great! It seems like everyone has been having birthdays so we celebrated birthdays with the Branch President and a member in the ward. But we also went to a funeral which was really sad. I am so grateful for the Plan of Salvation and for eternal families. We are so blessed to know God's plan for us.
We have a bunch of investigators here in Manado. Two of them we contacted on my first day here. I gave Om T a Book of Mormon and he has been reading everyday! He already loves it and reads it day and night. The BOM has power and it changes people's lives all the time! If you want your life to go better, read the Book of Mormon. I promise it will bless your life. The other investigator we met on the plane. She lives so far away from us, so we visit her once a week or so. She really took the first lesson well and the spirit was strong in her home that day. I am so grateful for the opportunity to share the gospel.
Today Elder Taulu went to Jakarta for some leadership training. He's staying there for 3 days so I am going to be with the other two missionaries. It's going to be crazy because three foreigners in Manado is rare and everybody gives us funny looks. I am excited to work with them. They are great missionaries and I always pray that we can help the Manado branch and the people of Manado come unto Christ. This gospel is true. I have a testimony of Jesus Christ and the Restoration and I am so happy to share it with the Indonesians here in Manado!






No comments:

Post a Comment