Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Jakarta!

My new area has been awesome and my new companion is great! I love the people here and the Jakarta ward. The ward is so big and the members are so strong. There are many return missionareis and people ready to go out on missions soon as well.

Elder McCleary is an awesome companion and we worked hard to find new investigators this last week. He's from Utah and played basketball for BYU Hawaii before the mission. He also taught me how to juggle one night when we got home!  

This week we taught a Muslim man and it was very cool to see what he believes and why he wants to learn from us. We find a lot of people looking for the truth. And I am so happy to share a message with them about the truth we have in this restored gospel. I know this gospel is true and I am happy to be a representative of Jesus Christ. 

love,
Elder Litster



No comments:

Post a Comment